Thank you for your interest in Lily Poetry Review! Our porch light is always on.
Lily Poetry Review is a print journal set to publish in the winter and summer of each year.
The Lily Poetry Review is interested in promoting contemporary poets, poetry, flash fiction and literary citizenship.
We promise that each writer will be proud of all of the work published here.
Our guidelines are as follows:
- We don’t accept previously published material.
- Send no more than five pieces per submission.
- Authors are free to send simultaneous submissions as long as they withdraw work here once it is accepted elsewhere.
- Make sure each submission is in one Microsoft Word document and that each poem begins on a new page.
- We will respond within 3-6 months. Sooner, when possible.
- If we do not accept your work, please wait 3 months before submitting again.
We guarantee a thorough and generous reading of your work. Lily holds first serial rights for the material we publish, which automatically reverts to the author upon publication.